Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good work world history students! I received many missing assignments on Friday; so many in fact that I couldn't get through them all this weekend. I'll be continuing to grade your work and I'll post when I am all caught up. If you are worried I didn't get something feel free to email me. The final day for makeup work is still this Friday, June 1st at 3:10. The only exception is that I have 1 student that need to retake a test next Monday at lunch. Talk to me ASAP to schedule makeup time.

Today in class we'll be going over what the class worked on with the sub. Then I'll show you the game show we are going to play the last day of class (not on the finals day). If we have time we'll start to look at  how close the Cold War took us to nuclear war and total annihilation.


No comments:

Post a Comment