Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 5- Working a raining day away.

After looking over groups notes, outlines, and study guides I'm confident that we are going to learn a lot about the Empires of Eurasia during the 16th & 17th century. My only worry is that groups have enough time to polish their presentations... so we are going to move everything back a day. You should still finish your presentation today but take tomorrow to run through it a couple times (get your "hook" right, who is going to say what, well spoken, no errors, looks nice etc.).

*Also I have the study guide completed but I am waiting to post it until after I've checked in with all the groups. If you group is done and wants access to it early let me know.
A video for your amusement... by a comedian about what not to do for powerpoint presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment