Sunday, February 5, 2012

VoiceThread



This week our quiz has two parts, our normal short-answer style questions & a VoiceThread project. For the short answer part finish reading chapter 12 from our textbook and keep paying attention in class. For the VoiceThread part download the directions from my shared folder "Renaissance Art Presentations
2.0". As a class we'll go over the expectations of the "Renaissance Art Presentations
2.0". Watch the VoiceThread tutorial on your own time.


Post a comment with what you did instead of watching the Super Bowl or your favorite Super Bowl Ad. I am collecting the times from the comments so I can see how long it take each of you to get to my blog.

If you need to re-watch or missed the video introducing the art of the Renaissance it is in my shared folder.

Quiz score from last week are in the grade book. Students must show their notes from class and the reading before retaking the quiz. 


Lunch on Monday is after Core 3 (11:30-12:00) Core 4 runs from 12:05-1:05.

12 comments:

  1. Instead of watching the superbowl, I put my cats up on Craigslist. It was the happiest fun I've ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the beginning and the end because i had a soccer game so i didn't watch mostly all the middle part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead of watching the Superbowl I watched the all day of Being Human on the SyFy Channel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WATCHED THE PUPPY BOWL. AND THIS IS MEANT TO BE IN ALL CAPS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched the Giants beat the stupid Patriots!!!! I am so glad because I think that the Giants are way better than the Patriots, and they also beat the Packers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Instead of watching the game I went to the hospital to see my new baby cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i did homework, and sat at my grandmas house

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did a painting that I am so close to finishing and I need to turn in ASAP. I also did my homework and text my friends and watched movies with my fam and all my pets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just watched the Super Bowl half time show.. and the commercials. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't watch the super bowl but, I do like football. I did hear everything my dad had the television blasted. I worked on cheer's, watched pretty little liars and talked on the phone!

    -Teona Alford

    ReplyDelete
  11. For the weekend i went to my friends house. We made pizza & cookies. We also watched movies & then i dared her to run outside with no shoes. I ate lots of ice cream.Then sunday my mom picked me up & i watched a little bit of the super bowl.
    -Sierra Lee-LeBlanc

    ReplyDelete