Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quiz on the Rise of Islamic Empires

Before you read anything else on this page post a comment on the bottom of the page with one thing you are looking forward to this weekend. The time of your post is important. I want to see how long it takes each of you to get into class & check out the blog (you won't see your comment until I review and ok the post). 


Your first quiz of the quarter is today. Core 5 will take the quiz at 10:45, Core 1 will take the quiz at 11:45. With the eight or so minutes before the quiz make sure to drop your notes for each of the four sections of chapter 6 (6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4) & . Remember these notes as pure homework don't count for points but do help you do better on the quiz. Also you must have all the notes turned in before you can retake any quizzes.

After you finish work quietly on finishing your first three blog posts and putting the finishing touches on your RAFT assignment. I am going to be grading both over Thanksgiving break. Based on what I've see of the first people first blog posts many of you could benefit from a google search of "first blog post tips".

14 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to meditation in a calm forest with the beautiful fall leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I am going to be playing Skyrim or Assasin's Creed Revelations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to playing batman Arkum city and sleeping in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a hockey game, and I have to bag groceries. yay..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to sleeping and helping at my sisters circus performances.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eating good food and having lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to sleeping. ORRRR eating way too much icecream. >:U

    ReplyDelete
  8. this weekend i plan on working all weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get to spend the weekend with a friend I don't get to see very much, so I'm looking forward to that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to sleeping and watching The Sopranos. That is all.

    ReplyDelete